me and the hubby

me and the hubby
ob pics!!!

Monday, February 23, 2009

finally 15 wks

so i haven't written in a while, but i had to let you all know that i am officially 15 weeks now. i had an ob appt today. i got to hear the baby's heart beat again. it was 144. at my 11 wk appoint it was 166. i asked the doctor was this normal and he said yes. the heart rate can bne between 120-170. that made me more comfortable, lol....i will post some new pics soon! TTYL

1 comment:

  1. Hey Keira,
    This is the first time I have checked out your blog. You look gorgeous as a bride! Congrats on being preggers! I am expecting too but only 6 weeks. I will be checking in now that you are blogging! I cant believe were all grown up and have families. God is good and life is awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Kenneth, Kiera, and Jayden

BMT

BMT
at my cousin house in texas on graduation weekend..that food was good!!!